Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Free 996.1 Front Offside Wing

Lennym1984

We're moving house in the Spring (finally getting the double garage I want) and so I need to embark on the mammoth task of clearing my shed.

Up in the roof of the shed is a 986/996.1 (maybe it also fits a 996.2 - I don't know) front driver's side wing. I bought this to eventually replace the wing on my old Boxster but fate intervened and wrote the car off before I had chance.

The wing itself has no rust but the paint is crap (I used it to practice spraying) and so will need refinishing.

It didn't have any obvious dents when I put it up in the roof of the shed but having been there for nearly four years, I can't guarantee that it will have none now.

Either way, if somebody needs one, it's free and can be collected from near Witney in Oxfordshire. If you feel duty bound to bring me some beer/make a contribution to charity, you can but to be entirely honest, you'll be doing me a favour by getting it out of my shed.

If you would like it, please PM me and we can arrange a time for collection. I'm on gardening leave until the 27th January and so - until then - am pretty flexible.

It won't fit a .2

MC

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back