Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: Various 993 parts

Chris W

Sebring
Time to make some space and these parts would be better on someone's car. All items off my car that I have replaced with new. Thought I'd invite offers from 911ukers before they go on ebay. No pics just yet but can get some done if serious interest.

1. Rear reflector
Excellent condition, only the small white reverse lights are slightly crazed but otherwise no cracks or chips and the PORSCHE logo is very clear. I would decscribe as next best condition to new.

Carparts001.jpg

Carparts002-1.jpg

Carparts007-1.jpg

Carparts005-1.jpg

2. Front orange indicators
Taken off my car and replaced with white clear. These are in good condition with only the slightest bit of the rear reflector starting to go but the main thing is the lenses are generally clear but for one with a scratch too deep to polish out.

3. Genuine Porsche 25mm spacers
Taken from my car when I bought with Cup2's, kept incase I ever changed back. Great condition, no corrosion. Ideal for pushing wheel out or widebody cars to fit 18" ET65 rear offset or Cup 2's ET70.

4. Original Varioram square exhaust tips for NARROW BODY
Bought to clean up as spares but turned out they were misdescribed as coming off a wide body. These are satin finish type and I've removed most of the built up heavy deposits they just need a final polish to remove finger marks.

Carparts014-1.jpg

Carparts015.jpg

Carparts013-1.jpg

Carparts011.jpg

5. Sunvisors in Classic Grey Leatherette
Bought with intention of changing my interior to Classic Grey. Good condition, nice and clean.

6. Front luggage/boot carpet.
Great condition with no stains, paid a lot for it, bought as spare but really not required.

7. 4 spoke 993 steering wheel in black leather.
Can be supplied with or without good airbag and module. Great condition no scuffs, leather is shiny but not worn through. Would probably look mint re-finished using the Dynamix re-colour set if you want the matt finish which was my intention but its very good as is.

More pics here:http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/993S_photos/993 Steering Wheel/

Carparts016993.jpg

Carparts023993.jpg

Carparts024993.jpg

Carparts020993.jpg

8. 4 spoke 996 steering wheel black without airbag.
Mint brand new, bought thinking the above 993 airbag was interchangeable but its not. Just needs an airbag otherwise no probs fitting to 993 or 996.

More pics here: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/993S_photos/996 Steering wheel/

Carparts034996.jpg

Carparts031996.jpg

Carparts040996.jpg

Carparts043996.jpg

9. Full set of Conti N2 Tyres 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
Ideal for track day/training day use. Fronts are legal with only inside shoulder wear down to the marker having done 15k, rears are both even wear and on markers having done 10k. '08 datestamped so recent production. Can split front/rears but not singles.

10. Genuine Porsche Front & Rear Brake Discs for C2/C4/C2S
From my car in June 09 as part of back to new project. Plenty of use still in them, may suit someone who does low miles and doesnt want to fork out for brand new. Can split front & rear.

11. Genuine New Brake anti-squeal shims & pad wear sensors C2/C4/C2S
Brand new in OPC bags. These are required when changing pads.

12. Used exhaust clamps
I have new ones and these will be coming off my car when I get round to it.

Thats all for now. I have some other parts including standard Mufflers SOLD PENDING PAYMENT that I may be persuaded to sell.

Please PM me interest and we can go from there, no silly offers thanks as I know what these generally sell for.

Extra items and pics added.

Mufflers SOLD pending payment
Reflector SOLD pending payment

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back