Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Folding side mirrors while moving

MikeDem911

Hi all,
is there the possibility to fold the side mirrors while moving? (in my 991.1 I have automatic folding)
I'm asking because I'm going on holidays, and in the place I'm staying the entrance to the garage is narrow. Folding the side mirrors maybe the 911 will fit :?:

Thanks all
Mike

MikeDem911 said:
Hi all,
is there the possibility to fold the side mirrors while moving? (in my 991.1 I have automatic folding)
I'm asking because I'm going on holidays, and in the place I'm staying the entrance to the garage is narrow. Folding the side mirrors maybe the 911 will fit :?:

Thanks all
Mike

Sorry, don't have folding mirrors on my 991.1 however, every other car we have with folding mirrors lets you fold them whilst in motion up to about 20 km/h or 15 mph

I am almost certain you can fold . If I remember there is button above the mirror adjusting ones by the drivers door which should do it.

Hi all,
thanks for al the answers, ...
I think I don't have any button to fold them, I only see them folding/unfolding when I lock the car with the fob, so I'm not sure ...
I should maybe check in the PCM

any idea?
thanks
Mike

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back