Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Exel Refurbished BBS Carrera Classic 19" Wheels *SOLD*

jezgreen911

Hockenheim
Unused since being fully refurbished by Chris at Exel Wheels, need I say more, they are unmarked and look stunning, apologies for the poor quality phone camera pictures,

Set of four BBS Carrera Classic 19" alloys refinished in OEM silver and suitable for narrow bodied cars,

Front Wheels - 8J x 19" ET57

Rear wheels - 11J x 19" ET67

They come complete with a new set of coloured crest centre caps and a matching set of Bridgestone Potenza RE050A N0 rated tyres which are in very good condition, no damage,

Front tyres - 235/35/19 with approximately 6-7mm tread remaining

Rear tyres - 295/30/19 with approximately 4-5mm tread remaining

Original fitment on 997 Carrera 2S models these wheels and tyres are an ideal upgrade or replacement, I have included library pictures of them fitted to both 996 and 997 models

£SOLD

Ideally collected from Aylesbury, Bucks but if your not too far away then I could possibly deliver them or meet you half way as long as fuel costs are covered,

Alternatively I can wrap them up well for courier delivery, Fully insured I was quoted £80 but you'd be welcome to arrange your own courier,

Jez

Thanks. :thumbs:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back