Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dansk Sports Exhaust Silencers - Pair. 996 Spares/Repair

Jamesx19

Hockenheim
Hello,

I have these for sale. Also listed on eBay:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...29508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

I bought these second hand for my own car but ended up welding up my old boxes in the end. These are genuine Dansk Sports, aftermarket silencer boxes for a Porsche 996.
Dansk part no. 96.300S

They connect up to the standard catalytic converter pipes and standard exhaust tips, and sell new for about £750 depending where you look.

I'm told that one box has a slight rattle, and shaking each one, one of them does appear to occasionally have a light rattle sound within it.

Im sure it'll only need a weld on an internal baffle but I don't want to get into cutting the box up so both boxes are sold for spares or repair.

I've estimated postage at £20. If I can do it for less then I'll refund the difference. Or collection in person is fine, though I'm on the South Coast near Brighton.

Any questions please ask.

£95 or nearest offer + postage

Regards James

(Photos on eBay)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back