Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bluetooth slightly into this century

Urban Ranger

Silverstone
Fitted a mr12 volt Bluetooth streaming device, granted not 997 specific but still fitted. Easy install if you've fibre optic as you plug this into the device instead of your frunk cd changer, splice into the power that used to be for the cd changer, using the kit provided, plug the power in and away you go. Streaming from your phone, through your existing PCM unit with all the same controls. So far #impressed.

Attachments

• 756bea5d_370c_49ff_bcbc_669bb5f6e796_106.jpeg
    756bea5d_370c_49ff_bcbc_669bb5f6e796_106.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,136
I'm interested in adding Bluetooth to able me to play music from my iPhone, to my 997.1 turbo. Can anyone advise the best kit to use?

Can you still fit this if you haven't got a CD changer? Or does it need to be programmed?

JAM45 K said:
Can you still fit this if you haven't got a CD changer? Or does it need to be programmed?

Didn't need to be programmed as far as I am aware, best ask the seller about CD changer to be safe but I don't see why you need that given this replaces it.
Good luck :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back