Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black rear wheel arch guards

stokie1

Spa-Francorchamps
So having been away a bit - she's had a first big clean

Even dried the wheels - must be mad

At 58k I am v pleased with the condition - no chips etc

BUT

some marking in the usual front facing area on the rear wheel arches - what are thoughts on the black covers on a gts - yay or nay

Any pictures ?

A couple of photos..

Attachments

• 62318f3e_0fa3_4e1e_96ea_ae80a96c3c80_368.jpeg
    62318f3e_0fa3_4e1e_96ea_ae80a96c3c80_368.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 2,085
  • 313380bf_4543_4a5a_8949_b05d4551395d_194.jpeg
    313380bf_4543_4a5a_8949_b05d4551395d_194.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 2,083
I think it will look nice with black roof and wing mirrors :thumb:

Hard to beat black on white for contrast... and would provide a linkage to Classic Porsche appearance and which I like, though some may think the look is perhaps old fashioned..? Each to their own.. :thumb:

I like black, it works well on a white car, mine for reference -

Attachments

• clean_car_2_125.jpg
    clean_car_2_125.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,979
cr4zylegs said:

Hi cr4zylegs, you have the Magnagraphic ones don't you?

Did you have any problems getting through to them? I've emailed Dan twice now, on their advertised email address and had absolutely no response.

I was interested to give them a try but wanted to check first that the dimensions of their product, would be large enough to cover my existing (non-standard) PPF guards.

Feels like I'm getting nowhere with them at the moment :frustrated:

I tried emailing them as well and had zero response despite trying several times.

Thx
Jungle

Jungle650 said:
I tried emailing them as well and had zero response despite trying several times.

Thx
Jungle

That's a relief Jim (thanks), I was starting to think it was just me :lol:

Odd, when reputations are made or lost, on customer care and potential referrals... :dont know:

Yes,its so odd given they could sell many more sets.

Here is the link to the other topic thread which has the company in if anyone else fancies trying their luck. Perhaps you will have a positive result compared to Mark and myself.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=144406

Jungle

911Time said:
cr4zylegs said:

Did you have any problems getting through to them? I've emailed Dan twice now, on their advertised email address and had absolutely no response.

I was interested to give them a try but wanted to check first that the dimensions of their product, would be large enough to cover my existing (non-standard) PPF guards.

Hi 911Time, sorry only just seen your question, I can't help you I'm afraid as the guards were already on the car when I brought her.

cr4zylegs said:
911Time said:
cr4zylegs said:

Hi 911Time, sorry only just seen your question, I can't help you I'm afraid as the guards were already on the car when I brought her.

No problem, for some reason I thought your car had Magnagraphic (magnetic) black guards but it's just my addled old brain, getting confused again :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
white981gt4
Back