Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Battery conudrum

mattomg

Silverstone
After a bad fall I've broken my left wrist & fractured my left foot (so am listing somewhat)

Not having been able to use my 2003 996.2 C4S it's decided to drop it's charge entirely.

Not beeing ale to handle spaners to remoe the wheel liner I would like to open the bonnet using a 12v supply via the fuse box. Question is what prrodct can supply this charge rather than buy a 12v batterry with crocodile clips either end & seperate charger. is there a mais adapter that can do the joo. I've been all over the net but ca't find such a product. Would sendin a charge down te cigareete lghter be enough juice ?

Any ideas

Matt

Jump leads from another car perhaps seems worth a try.. :?:

Good luck.

You need a reasonable amount of current amps to make this work. Another battery or jump start style from another car maybe. Jump start pack thing.

Or charge your fitted battery via the cig lighter for a while.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back