Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back into a 911 - Gen 2 Turbo

I love the vents in the back bumper on white.

:thumbs:

That's quite a nice fleet, a forced induction monster for every occasion!

Stunning! love the turbo in white :D

pzero said:
I do like the Phase 2 wheels on the Turbo. Carrara White comes over well too. :thumb:

A nice blend of current and past pzero steeds. :wink:

Nice car Easto :thumbs:

Easto said:
Yeah, love the wheels and they look nice with the black inserts on the white car. Just enough of a contrast without having a full black wheel which for me would be too much.

Only thing I want to do is hydrodip the rear seats backs in white. The centre console is in white and it needs a bit more to bring the interior together, plus it will protect the seats from the 3 year olds back seat kicking antics!

I have one in white and agree with your comment about the wheels, I hate all black wheels :D

BTW .... I have white seat backs 8)

Easto said:
Thanks all - determined to keep this standard to maintain residuals.
Although that might be tricky given I can't leave well enough alone!
:lol:

Yeah, that's what I said... Lasted about 4 minutes. So much power and chassis improvements to unlock from these magnificent beasts!

Looks stunning btw. :thumbs:

The Audi is going.
I'd love to keep both but it's just not feasible.
It goes into a trader Friday.

Epic car though tbh, just fancies another "sports car"
911 is the slowest of recent cars but looms good, drives the best and it's not far of the pace of the RS on the straights

Norfolk & Idea said:
Easto said:
Thanks all - determined to keep this standard to maintain residuals.
Although that might be tricky given I can't leave well enough alone!
:lol:

Yeah, that's what I said... Lasted about 4 minutes. So much power and chassis improvements to unlock from these magnificent beasts!

Looks stunning btw. :thumbs:

It's got 19 months OPC warranty left as well so don't want to void that.
That's what will keep me std I think.

chaser said:
Easto said:
Yeah, love the wheels and they look nice with the black inserts on the white car. Just enough of a contrast without having a full black wheel which for me would be too much.

Only thing I want to do is hydrodip the rear seats backs in white. The centre console is in white and it needs a bit more to bring the interior together, plus it will protect the seats from the 3 year olds back seat kicking antics!

I have one in white and agree with your comment about the wheels, I hate all black wheels :D

BTW .... I have white seat backs 8)

I take it they were spec'd from the factory or did you brave dismantling the seat?
What other painted option were their.
Mine has the console from the gear lever through to the back which looks a bit lonely being just one piece.

Slowest of the recent cars? Do you mean least powerful? Whilst 500hp<600hp the 0-60 time is quicker and it is unlimited at the top end to 194mph.

Not sure of the mid-range stats but pretty sure a 997.2tt would hold up.

GTR would probably have it, standard spec, granted.

Beautiful car, good choice.

Sorry but pic of the Rs6 too please, they are just awesome & i admit missing mine!

Ishay said:
Slowest of the recent cars? Do you mean least powerful? Whilst 500hp<600hp the 0-60 time is quicker and it is unlimited at the top end to 194mph.

Not sure of the mid-range stats but pretty sure a 997.2tt would hold up.

GTR would probably have it, standard spec, granted.

I'm talking modified though..

GTR was 900hp and 720lbs terminal of 140 in qtr and 180mph in a standing KM
RS6 is 720hp and 780lbs but going back to standard today - this has slightly more power to weight but it's close, probably nothing much between them in a pull with the PDK box and the aerodynamics being a factor.

But neither of those cars are a 911.. :grin:

cliffbase said:
Beautiful car, good choice.

Sorry but pic of the Rs6 too please, they are just awesome & i admit missing mine!

Attachments

• img_4985_745.jpg
    img_4985_745.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 3,260
Another.

Attachments

• img_4986_124.jpg
    img_4986_124.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 3,250
Easto said:
Love that colour!
I seem to remember that Bobba Fett had one of these for a short period but got hacked off with less that 10mpg!

I like to keep my family wagons and weekend fun cars at the opposite ends of the spectrum hence driving a Vauxhall estate in the week :thumb: I think what I really mean is that if money were more prevalent then the RS6 would usurp the Vauxhall for sure!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back