Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

and today's C4S bargain of the day is........

No mention in the ad of servicing, nor any recent work carried out. If it needs a clutch, brakes all round,rads and condensors, 4 new tyres,coffin arms and a few other suspension bits and of course a major service, you are looking at a £5/6k spend. Then if the engine has an issue......................................... On the surface it looks amazing, but only a phone call will tell the full details. Come on someone,do the decent thing :D

I'll hedge my bets on it being mint. MOT's until 16th April 2015 (not that it's relevant). If the person can't write an ad, I doubt he'll be able to discuss anything more technical than new tyres.

Some people really do think they only need to write 'perfect condition' if that's what it is.

The guy's probably picking up his new 911 from Porsche Guildford at the end of the week and they've offered him 10k on the trade in. So he's pulled his Blackberry out his pocket, downloaded the autotrader app. took a few snaps on the works carpark and stuck it on for 500 more.

Nice find!

At that price I bet its already been sold and sitting in a dealers somewhere with a price tag of 15k.....

Shame its a tip :wink:

YEP.....Gone already!

Mate of mine has been ringing all day - no answer!!
might just need a new engine and Bob is your uncle!!! :eek:

kozzi said:
Mate of mine has been ringing all day - no answer!!
might just need a new engine and Bob is your uncle!!! :eek:

Have you not read the post above? :terms:

It's £18,750 and had a new engine 3 years ago.

MOD EDIT: Facebook Link removed T8

Ha!

Well maybe facebook shouldn't share peoples phone numbers with the world. Oh, hang-on, he shared it with facebook.

:?

Just wanted to dispel the myth that the seller is of a certain age or intelligence level.

Didn't say anything about the seller
Just that the 10k price tag was too good to be true....and it was :D

alex yates said:
Ha!

Well maybe facebook shouldn't share peoples phone numbers with the world. Oh, hang-on, he shared it with facebook.

:?

Just wanted to dispel the myth that the seller is (I better not comment on what my friends said he'd be) of a certain type of person.

Grow up.

I just love this at the bottom of the second ad:

:?:

Attachments

• screen_shot_2014_12_19_at_081045__172.png
    screen_shot_2014_12_19_at_081045__172.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,020
:dont know: So was it £10k and is now being re-sold using same pics etc or original seller revised the price :?:

Exchange and Mart? WTF still uses that part from selling lawnmower parts :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back