Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Am I still welcome?!!

spongebob squarepants said:
I genuinely cant decide now whether to change the 981 GT4 to a 718 GT4 or the 718 4.0 GTS :dont know: Ive got a good deal on a 718 GT4 clubsport in RY with all the right bits, but its still a 90k car at the end of the day, and its still virtually the same price as retail 2 years ago with no depreciation. Obviously you cant get anything new without a big wait, if at all.

Have you considered a cardboard cut out given you're never here and then when you are you don't drive that much :dont know: There'll be less maintenance and if you go all out on a decent Photoshop package you'll be able to create realistic memories :grin:

Porsche have put the GT3 engine into the Cayman... can there be any bigger endorsement?

TurboSandGT4 said:
Porsche have put the GT3 engine into the Cayman... can there be any bigger endorsement?

Better late than never. Sadly I don't think many that want one will get one.

Zingari said:
OP looks good chum. Out of interest what Michelin tyre do they use on them?

Pilot Sport 4 S - never had these before so it'll be interesting to see how they perform.

Also, I noticed a Chris Harris Twitter post 31/10 suggesting the Cayman 4.0 GTS is 'better than any new 911 short of a GT3". Praise indeed. I think I'll be happy with my choice!

Maxthedane said:
Zingari said:
OP looks good chum. Out of interest what Michelin tyre do they use on them?

Pilot Sport 4 S - never had these before so it'll be interesting to see how they perform.

Also, I noticed a Chris Harris Twitter post 31/10 suggesting the Cayman 4.0 GTS is 'better than any new 911 short of a GT3". Praise indeed. I think I'll be happy with my choice!

Ive tried to educate the NW crew about this theory :grin: Its difficult as they are all mostly 911 brainwashed :roll: :floor:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back