Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AFD 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEORGE EATON ????????

WTF? I thought we'd all concluded that GEORGE EATON wasn't a real person.

I've not been on here for a while so when did things change?

I'm confused :eh!:

Boxster

Good Evening,

A bit of a long shot after all this time but does anybody know if this car is still for sale and where. It's not clear from dermots post.

Thanks

boxster

I viewed the car at PP a few months ago but it was up for more than I wanted to pay given the low spec. It was a really nice low mileage, one owner example.

I didn't realise the provenance it had. :grin:

Did anyone on here buy it?

A one owner car from THE Dr George Eaton and no moody blue interior to endure. What better provenance and spec could you possibly want? :bandit:

Hello

Hello and Happy New Year to the forum

All the best and a healthy 2021 car and persons

After many months of reading I've finally joined today. I ended up here as I'm looking for a LHD car as most of my driving is done in France. Whilst searching the forum I came upon the thread where George Eaton was selling his Guards Red 993. Later on I thought I'd read it again but accidentally clicked on this thread as the titles of both threads are exactly the same

It appears that George Eaton did eventually sell his 993 but I got lost trying to work out who bought it

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question

George Eaton

'George Eaton' ... There's a name I never thought I'd hear again!

As mohitos said earlier in the thread I thought those 'in the know' were up to speed with who George actually was. :dont know:

George Eaton

highway said:
... I thought those 'in the know' were up to speed with who George actually was.

I think that anything we ever found out about Dr Eaton was cloaked with smoke and reflected in mirrors chum. :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back