Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A Noise

:bandit: :grin:

Or a locking wheel nut. :evil:

Indeed. I bought a new (used) car recently and traced noises to a pencil rolling around in a vent on the floor, and a locking wheel nut in a cupholder!

noise

I had a VW golf once upon a time and heard a strange noise while driving, looked everywhere and eventually opened the bonnet to find a cat lying on top of the battery.
I reunited the feline (unharmed) with it's
grateful owner who told me it had boarded a London underground train the week before. :roll:

Re: noise

tbrown said:
I had a VW golf once upon a time and heard a strange noise while driving, looked everywhere and eventually opened the bonnet to find a cat lying on top of the battery.
I reunited the feline (unharmed) with it's
grateful owner who told me it had boarded a London underground train the week before. :roll:

Was it a 200CEL cat?

My mate called me today to tell me his Mrs took the Audi to the local garage today saying it was making a funny noise. After 20 minutes of driving round with the mechanic in, he failed to understand what the problem was. Then she pulled over and gave a couple of blips on the throttle and said - 'listen, it's doing it now'. Mechanic just replied - 'that's the engine love'.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pands
Back