Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo or Carrera Wheels Wanted.

Tyremanrob

Monza
As above I'm looking for a set of either 997.1 or 997.2 Turbo wheels for a set of spares for the Winter.

They are to go on my C4S but I like the look of the Turbo rims so thought that I would give them a try, I do have tyres so happy to take bare rims if the price is right.

I've now edited this post as I may consider other rims, let me know what you have.

I'm not a fan of the black finish if I'm honest but would potentially have them refurbished if the price was right, my apologies if I didn't get back to you previously but I've changed my mind multiple times since buying the car.

Love the car but have changed the wheels three times.

They're definitely the sort of thing that would interest me, probably too rich for my pockets as I would need to change colour but good luck with the sale.

I'm still in the market for an additional set of wheels for a C4S if anyone has a set hiding in the garage :thumb:

997.1 Wheels available

Tyremanrob said:
Bump, I'm still looking if you have anything suitable.

Hello, I've got a set of 997.1 wheels i want get rid of, They all have lacquer failure, so looking to sell accordingly on the basis they will need a refurb.
Im in Warwickshire so not a million miles away.

I can take some pics if you are still looking for a set ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back