Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 lower dash & centre armrest alcantara bits

slackster

Spa-Francorchamps
All,

i have some freshly trimmed but never fitted alcantara 997 parts, my 997 Turbo had to go to finance a bloody divorce and these parts arrived after the car sadly went off into the trade.

I have the :

centre armrest in dark grey oem Alcantara - fleabay says £100 for a retrim, i'll take £75 and you can sell yours!
arch panel over the handbrake ( not the bit that you grip ), i'll take £30

lower dash panel under the steering wheel
lower dash panel glove box face
lower dash end piece ( small panel to make the whole lower section alcantara)

fleabay says £300 for the retrim of all 3, i'll take £275 and you can sell yours!

I also have the cubby hole thing at the rear of the centre console in alcantara, this was bought genuine from a GT3 and i forgot i had it in the garage.

i'll take £50, although im sure its worth a load more.

happy to take more pics if needed

I will to sort delivery separately at additional cost or you can sort it.

FWIW, i also have a new ( test fitted once ) 997.1 sports Steering wheel (needs the round airbag) - i'll sell that for £150, getting that retrimmed would make the interior complete!

PM me if interested, otherwise i'll get them on fleabay next weekend.

Attachments

• alcantara_152.jpg
    alcantara_152.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 647
thanks for the interest guys, parts all now sold!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoff993
Back