Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carbon buckets / Carbon steering / 3071 turbos / VTG's

116618LN

Silverstone
I have sold my 997 Turbo, so have a few parts left over. I am located in South West London.

I have a set of 997 Style GT3 carbon bucket seats, these have been retrimmed buy LG Trimming in Porsche leather, the colour is terracotta and they have the crests embossed in the headrests.

I have given them a quick wipe down but could do with a more thorough job as they have been sitting in a trailer.

The seats are sitting on BBI seat bases, the set up with the re-trim cost me £3,000.

They are extremely light compared to the oem sports seats.

I am selling these for £1200.

Porsche 997 Tiptronic multi function Carbon steering wheel with Airbag.

The carbon has begun to split and crack, I think it can be refinished.

£200

Xona Tial 3071 Turbos for 997 and possibly 996.

These are internally gated, but I have blocked them off with waste gate blockers that are fully reversible.

These come with the protomotive line kit which makes it possible to install without removing the engine.

I think I paid 5,500 usd for these and the line kit was 1,100 usd.

They are used and work perfectly. They were only removed due to changing to garret g25's.

£2500

Original 997 tubro VTG's

Again working perfectly when removed, only removed to install the 3071's above.

£1500

I will upload some more pictures soon.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back