Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Turbo S- Wheel Caps Advice?

Roger Barker

Monza
Hello All,

The small plastic wheel caps on my 19" center lock wheels could do with replacing.

I know they are only a cosmetic thing and actually mine are not too bad at all (a few marks around the edges here and there) but I would still like to replace them with news ones as mine are close to 10 years old and in that time they do inevitably pick up marks.

The problems is...like most people I don't want to pay hundreds of pounds for four cheap tiny bits of plastic, so am on the look out for possible places to buy these from.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Anyone bought some wheel caps for a 997.2 center lock wheel?

I am after the silver ones.

https://auto-passion.co.uk/Porsche-Wheel-Centre-Caps-76mm-Silver-p350782250

These are very well priced but not sure they fit, it lists many models of Porsche but from the diameter given it appears they are too big?

Might not be the case though, so would welcome any feedback or recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

I agree completely, the main dealer price for these I think is ridiculous, it's something like 200+ for a set of four, and that's just based on what 1 genuine cap seems to sell for online using the part number from the back of it, so probably even more than that.

For anyone else interested (which I suppose will be everyone with center lock wheels at some point, as whatever you do the caps will get some damage), the company from the link I posted got back to me.

These below DON'T fit the center lock wheels which I suspected from the size given which was not same as my caps.

https://auto-passion.co.uk/Porsche-Wheel-Centre-Caps-76mm-Silver-p350782250

Frankyboy, they are the same as the ones you posted, just different colour and yours were a bit cheaper sadly they won't fit the center lock wheels it seems.

The company told me they are not aware of any after market options.

So hoping someone here maybe knows something they don't....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back