Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Full PSE Exhaust

Mutton

I have for sale a full cat-back PSE exhaust system from my 997.2 S which consists of the switchable side mufflers, the centre muffler and exhaust tips. I have replaced with a Top Gear system purchased in a group buy on here.

Both valves are fully operational however the drivers side valve rattles when in quiet mode. When switched to loud mode the rattle disappears. I used to only use quiet mode for the first minute or so whilst leaving home so never caused an issue. I've reflected this issue in the price - this complete system brand new is around £2000!!

Collection only due to size and weight - I am based in Essex.

£500.

Pics:

Attachments

• exhaust_3_100.jpg
    exhaust_3_100.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 2,145
  • exhaust_2_913.jpg
    exhaust_2_913.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 2,145
  • exhaust_1_821.jpg
    exhaust_1_821.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 2,145
Is this still for sale ?

I could be interested but I do need to find out how much it's going to cost to fit as my car doesn't have PSE so will need to wire in and replace the current switch console.

Have a read of this thread

The dash switch and associated bits, vacuum valve etc would be about £200 and need to have two wires run back to the changeover vacuum valve. Quite a few have done this after DucatiRob's original post.

Else Carnewal sell the bits to do it from a remote fob you could keep in the car.

ColinGHingley said:
Is this still for sale ?

I could be interested but I do need to find out how much it's going to cost to fit as my car doesn't have PSE so will need to wire in and replace the current switch console.

Colin, I've sent you a PM in case you're still interested.

Still for sale?

Hiya, just wanted to ask if this is still for sale?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcox42
Back