Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996T wheel options

I like the standard twists too. Funny how tastes change, I really loved 997.1 wheels on my turbo when I bought it but I now prefer the original twists. Unfortunately I can't fit 18's due to the 380mm rotors I'm running :pc:

Some OE silver hollows would iook nice on yours HSC911 :thumb:

ragpicker said:
I like the standard twists too. Funny how tastes change, I really loved 997.1 wheels on my turbo when I bought it but I now prefer the original twists. Unfortunately I can't fit 18's due to the 380mm rotors I'm running :pc:

Some OE silver hollows would iook nice on yours HSC911 :thumb:

I agree with this Rags. Mine came with some deep dish ganster drug dealer wheels on it. It even had the invoice for the wheels. The previous owner paid £5k for them. They were badly curbed but I sold them to a wheel refurb place for £2.5k. With the cash brought some gen 2 997 turbo rep + tyres and banked the change. At this point I really disliked the twists... Then at some point my opinion changed and I have been running turbo twists since.

Jin I agree, original silver will look great on your car being a darker colour.

BBS LM with spacers would be my choice.

Not a fan of the GT3 wheels on a Turbo... You can give them to me if you don't want them..... :wink:

ragpicker said:
Some OE silver hollows would look nice on yours HSC911 :thumb:

911tom said:
Jin I agree, original silver will look great on your car being a darker colour.

I hear you guys...will update next week... :thumb:

After 2 blow outs in one day, one on the journey out and the other on the journey back after I swapped cars (Volvo V50 & Hyundai i10) :dont know:

I could not be ar$ed to change 2 more wheels so have just done a quick 'camera trick' :grin:

I will do normal silver hollows next week too :thumb:

996.1 GT2's FTw . :thumb:

No idea how to post a fluke pic

:thumb: I like those and quite unusual. might even work with a light colour on the centres ? 8)

I like that think, they look good Jins, modern with an old skool twist :thumb:
Are they RH cups of some sort.

LM's for me, although mine are replicas

IMG_1113_zps33e5ad7a.jpg

IMG_1114_zps54f9c59c.jpg

Slutters said:
LM's for me, although mine are replicas

8)

What sizes and do you have spacers :dont know:

What size spacers if so :?

Inside leg measurement :?:

:thumb:

Last one was a joke :grin:

Turbo hollows get my vote. Original and best.

Turbo hollows for me, too.

Not only do they look great, they are the lightest (and therefore best to drive).

The LMs are total no for me on looks, plus they are mega-heavy.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back