Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo - being stripped - lots of parts available

Hi Ken
Has the interior sold? I'm looking for a drivers door card for my Turbo S but must be in A1 condition. Fully understand if you are only selling the interior as a full set. Thanks.

Er Ken, (no smirking in the back there. . .) what sort of condition are the . . . er . . . . cup-holders in ?

just pulling yer plonker there Mate, Happy New Year ! :floor:

996 turbo interior

Hi mate
How much for the interior as I might change my tan for black. Are seats heated and I presume it's everything? Doors cards, all trim, carpets etc
Dean

Email sent. Interested in the intercoolers if they are available (especially if they are not the stock items)

Rgds

Steering wheel

Is it a manual? How much for the steering wheel no airbag required?

Sarfend said:
Hi Ken
Has the interior sold? I'm looking for a drivers door card for my Turbo S but must be in A1 condition. Fully understand if you are only selling the interior as a full set. Thanks.

Hi Ken have you sold the interior yet?

Hi,

Don't suppose you have the centre armrest lid do you? :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back