Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Fluid Capacities info

stupidget

Silverstone
Definitely useful, and most of this info is at the end of the user manual :)

Wow, what a saga, I had a similar drama in my 1972 black Targa similar to the one you posted.
One of two things can happen, you will either hate the car and sell upon your return (which is what i did with the Targa) or it will make you feel closer to the car and make you feel like you never want to sell, due to knowing the car inside out.
Great write up

The Baron3 said:
Wow, what a saga, I had a similar drama in my 1972 black Targa similar to the one you posted.
One of two things can happen, you will either hate the car and sell upon your return (which is what i did with the Targa) or it will make you feel closer to the car and make you feel like you never want to sell, due to knowing the car inside out.
Great write up

Um.....did you mean to post on this thread? http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=153659&highlight=

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back