Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Turbo parts for sale

Brake Calipers - SOLD
Passenger airbag unit - SOLD
Cigarette lighter - SOLD
Large oil cooler - SOLD

hi do you have the boot lining available?

Aircooler said:
Complete set of fitted OEM floor mats (front & rear) in Classic Grey
Bilstein HD Shock absorbers
M030 OEM springs x4
Engine mount 993.375.049.05
Engine mount 993.375.049.05
Rear bumper supports/stays

Hi Aircooler,

What condition are the floor mats in? Do you have pictures? And how much would you like for them?

Will the shocks and springs fit my c2s and what condition are they in? (and price please)

Same goes for engine mounts & bumper stays.

Thanks,

Del.

Hi Del,
The mats are all in good condition and I think I have 1 1/2 sets but need to check, looking for £55 for those (all of them).

The springs will fit your car but you'll need to check regarding the Bilstein HDs, I suspect they will be ok. These are have some height adjustment also.
For these I'm looking for £195 for the set of springs & shocks. HDs provide a great ride IMO.

Engine mounts are ok, looking for £60 the pair.

Rear bumper stays, £25 but could do with a paint while they are off.

If you're down in the Surrey area next Tue/Wed/Thur, you can take a look. After that I'll be away for a couple of weeks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prime007
Back