Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 advice and mobile PPI recommendations

eelblady

Hi, I'm on the look out for a 993 manual coupe preferably near the NW (England).

I've read a few buying guides mostly they say buy on condition and history and reference cam cover leaks etc. on under used cars but are there any specific more serious issues I should look out for please?

Most of the cars I'm seeing advertised are Midlands, Yorkshire or South East ; are there any mobile PPI services that are recommended for air cooled cars?

Many thanks in advance

inspection

I would be interested in who to use aswell. I was wanting to get a 964 inspected and had read good things about the guy who runs SPAutobahn in Stirling.(car was in Edinburgh)
Phoned him but realised he might be under a car so sent him a nice email asking how he would like to be contacted and what time it would suit him. One month later and I am still waiting on a reply!
There is quite a selection of 993's on the market just now. I counted 8 manual coupes and 3 4wd coupes on the market just now!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back