Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

987/997 Heated Comfort Seats in Black

Lennym1984

Not sure if there is much interest in these but I have a set of 987/997 heated comfort seats in black leather.

I took them out of my car when I fitted buckets and kept them in case I ever needed to return it to stock. I don't think I am likely to sell the car (it doesn't owe me much and it's more than earned its spot in the garage) so I'm wondering about trying to clear the space.
They are in good condition with just a tiny scuff on the drivers side bolster and a mark on the passenger side (it's on top of the leather so may be possible to clean it off - I haven't tried and I only noticed it when I went to take photos).

I think they can be fitted to a 986/996 using the 986/996 sliders but haven't really looked into it

Due to the size, they would need to be collected from Fairford in Gloucestershire (where they are currently stored)

Ones on ebay seem to go for about £700 but I'm happy to be told if I'm wrong

[/img]https://ibb.co/rxTH5y7

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back