Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2002 996 turbo changed to ULEZ not compliant at TFL

boyg

ULEZ status changed lol How come!?!

Previous years, I did check my 02 996 turbo is definitely ULEZ compliant and I did drove it many times inside the ULEZ zone without any charge.

This morning I just randomly checking again and found it shows a charge regarding to my plate, how can this happen and do I have to abuse it since I drove it inside the zone for 3 days this week.

TFL have a right hand left hand problem.

I have helped a few get their cars 'approved' and it is getting harder to get TFL to get their act together.

Your car will be exempt if the NOX level is 0.08g/kms or less. That is all that counts.

For example my 2000 volvo V70 has a NOX reading of 0.036g/kms. So quite straightforward yes. No. It took 8 weeks and the intervention of my London assembly rep to get TFL to get their finger out after sending me 3, yes 3 refusals.

If you phone them you will be on hold for 20+ minutes unless the demand has died down, so get emailling and have your COC scanned and ready along with all 4 pages of your V5.

If your NOX reading is greater than the above, you are metaphorically stuffed.

But try it anyway as they sometimes make a mistake in your favour :lol:

Don’t email them either with the CoC & V5 use the document upload facility on the TfL ULEZ site otherwise they don’t reply if my experience is anything to go by despite sending 3 times to the correct email address.

Thanks mates, I have filled both sections of file a complain and my car is ULEZ compliant, let see what happens, but the v5c has no CO2 data and I don't have any prove at all, but for a 02 Turbo it is and was complaint.

Anyways looks like I have to expect fine notice sending to me for driving into zone 3 days this week.

That is why you need the certificate of conformity from Porsche. Without it you are not compliant in the eyes of TFL.

I emailled copies of my coc and V5 and 'also' was rejected 3 times as they 'could not find either the V5 or the COC despite bothe being attached to each of the emails.

It was when my London assembly member got involved that they found both documents and issues a letter of compliance (along with a truly grovelling letter to the Member.

best of luck.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back