Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2.7 rs evocation

stokie1

Spa-Francorchamps
I hope this is the right forum - please don't chase me off but I don't have the mega cash to buy a real one ...

I am looking for either an rs or singer evocation to join my garage queens for occasional use

I was going to buy a base car and have it converted but have come across a 2.7 rs based on an sc with a full conversion using club auto sport parts

I know about historic racers but not these v rare porsches

Can anyone advise on the suitability of the sc she'll for this - ie is it broadly correct or completely different looks wise

The car has had a lot of work and I'm told it's pretty 'correct"

And also has anyone experience with club auto house either parts or their work

Also has anyone else gone down this route

These cars are fantastic and having had 997's in the past I want a classic with a difference

Thoughts really appreciated - apols if I've ruined a purist forum .. but I found the 997 forum on this really useful

rs

I believe club autosport parts are good quality but do remember they are all fibreglass. My own prejudice would be wanting metal bonnet and wings. I have seen some SC rs replicas which I thought looked very well done!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back