Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18 inch Split Rims Value

David Ramsbotham

Silverstone
My car is fitted with split rim wheels, 71/2” fronts (50ET) and 10” rears (65ET). They have an anthracite colour inner finish with polished and lacquered rims. One rear rim has some scuffing on the rim and the lacquer is discolouring on all.
I am considering getting some original Twist wheels and wondered what I might be able to sell my split rims for? Any ideas?

Attachments

• F3CC88A8-CCAA-481C-BE33-6FDF51E466AE.jpeg
    F3CC88A8-CCAA-481C-BE33-6FDF51E466AE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
I'm thinking of swapping my twists for those so I have been keeping an eye on them price wise. Most that seem to sell are £500-600.

If I still had my 17s I would have suggested swapping. But not that easy when they are the only wheels.

I'm thinking of swapping my twists for those so I have been keeping an eye on them price wise. Most that seem to sell are £500-600.

If I still had my 17s I would have suggested swapping. But not that easy when they are the only wheels.
Thanks for that info. I would be happy if I could get something like that for just the rims.
Have just had new PS5 tyres fitted so they would need to come off and go back on “new” wheels.
Agreed not easy when you only have one set but I think I could get my car up on 4 axle stands.
Where are you based?

I'm in Norfolk. You?

I have PS4 all round, fitted around 1500-2000 miles ago I guess.

Haha, typical.

Also, someone has just replied regarding some Fuchs I had been after, so will wait to hear back on my offer from them. That is what I would really like if the price is right.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back