Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" Carrera 4 winter wheels/tyres for sale - SOLD

GP41

Nurburgring
Tyrekickers (forgive the pun... :roll:) mean these are back up for sale again.

Following the recent sale of my 2010 Gen 2 997 Carrera 4, I'm now selling its 18" Carrera 4 winter wheel set (as sold as an OEM set).

I purchased the car in October 2014 and shortly afterwards, bought a winter wheel and tyre set (approx £2,500 at the time), swapping the tyres over so the original wheels became my winters, the shiny new ones being the summers. It's the original wheels that are now for sale.

The wheels have covered less than 10,000 miles in their 6 or 7 years of winter use and still have the original Nokian WR N0-rated tyres fitted. Whilst they are reaching 7 or 8 years old they are still at approximately 6mm of tread on each (taking depth measurement from tread wear markings at centre of tyres.

To my knowledge, the wheels have never been tracked, buckled, cracked, repaired or repainted. There are no curb marks. They've always been treated with high temp wax at the start of each season so whilst they have a few very small marks on the exterior and some peeling on the inside, grey painted surfaces, they are in good condition. Pics can be seen in the attachment and I could provide a higher resolution version or more detailed pictures on request.

Specification:
Front: Part# 997.362.137.01 8Jx18 ET57, Nokian WR N0 235/40 R18 95V XL M+S
Rear: Part# 997.362.143.00 11Jx18 ET51, Nokian WR N0 295/35 R18 99V M+S

These are now being sold for me by 9-Apart.

I can also arrange courier with Simpson Transport for £75 to mainland UK (POA based on postcode for Devon, Cornwall, Wales and Scotland).

Collection from North Lancashire (cash or bank transfer on collection), though would consider bringing them to buyer within 50 miles or so of M6 J35 (payment upfront). Currently for sale on eBay so could be purchased via that route for a more secure transaction.

Attachments

• winter_wheels_ad_205.pdf
    223.6 KB · Views: 149
PRICE REDUCED significantly

PRICE REDUCED significantly

Wheels

Are these still available?

I'm looking for a winter set for a 996 C4S and whilst I know the Porsche recommendation for winter 10J x 18, I'm guessing 11J x 18 is fine and allows for the 295 rather than a 265 rear.

Re: Wheels

Mr Mike said:

I'm looking for a winter set for a 996 C4S and whilst I know the Porsche recommendation for winter 10J x 18, I'm guessing 11J x 18 is fine and allows for the 295 rather than a 265 rear.

Hi Mr Mike :bye:

I've got a set of 996 8/11J solid spokes that you an have for a fair price :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Mr Mike said:

I've got a set of 996 8/11J solid spokes that you an have for a fair price :thumb:

Hi,

Would you mind sending me the details by PM please?

Thanks!

HSC911 said:
Mr Mike said:

Now that's a thread hijack if ever I've seen one...

GP41 said:
HSC911 said:
Mr Mike said:

Now that's a thread hijack if ever I've seen one...

Sorry GP41 :wack:

Was quickly flicking through new posts and thought it was a wanted advert...my bad :frustrated:

Won't send any details until you've shifted yours :drink:

Apologies again! :sad:

GLWS :thumb:

HSC911 said:
I said FL-ICK-ING and NOT a swear word :dont know:

:cop: :roll:

:grin: no worries :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member