Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 993 lower dash ashtray

BenC

Hockenheim
does anyone have one of these going spare? don't need the colour coded front cover, just the ashtray mechanism itself. although if it has a dark blue cover like the pic then that would be handy!
993%20ashtray_zpsnrjdeinf.jpg

thanks in advance

Not to stop you touting for freebies, cheapies or saving the world by recycling one piece of the 993 at a time, but in the event you get no satisfaction, OPC sell these new for circa £23.

that's great to know - thanks very much.
I'd only seen them online second hand starting at £60 up to £170!
so presumed they were silly money new and thought it was defo worth an ask first!

I bought a new one when I messed up holing (well, not up to OEM/OCD standards) the original for a DIY dock installation for an iPod Nano to live in the ashtray.

In fact it was only knowing I could replace it if I cocked up/decided to reverse that I even attempted the mod.

I'm trying to do similar by fitting a small DAB control in there, but don't want to figure things out with the original!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back