Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any bikers in here ?

Nattyboy

Just fulfilled a dream in getting my two wheel you restoration in a bike msg - thought I'd share it ! Couldn't stop smiling to be honest - well apart from the fact that the missus said I was a bit tragic for keep banging on about it lol

Very nice job you did there dude, I'm a biker myself and so is my missus, although I haven't ridden for a couple of years now (and neither has she).

Still got some of my bikes sitting in the workshop.

:thumb:

Nice triple eight
Duc man myself also
Just waiting for the roads salt to go (and the snow )!

Yep.
_EIL0900.jpg

_EIL1039.jpg

nice restoration mate - and well done for getting it in the press :thumb:

and yup..... i love my super duke!

mountain air (just!) the best feeling ever :D

Cracking job!

Baldy I see you have one of those steering dampers fitted. Someone told me you can get wobble leading to a full on tank slapper if you're not careful :dont know:

Zingari said:
Baldy I see you have one of those steering dampers fitted. Someone told me you can get wobble leading to a full on tank slapper if you're not careful :dont know:

you are correct - some bikes can get a bit of a shake on if you offload the front wheel under acceleration and then upset the stability - a bump in the road or even crass handling by the rider can set some off.......

You need to have ridden bikes to understand...... just to understand. 8)

Quite partial to a twin myself !!! :D

Fox Terrier said:

RD400 with coffin lid tank veteran here :thumb: and despite having rear sets and drop bars I managed to pick it up and ride it home in Church's brogues and lived to tell the tale :what:

Zingari said:
Fox Terrier said:

RD400 with coffin lid tank veteran here :thumb: and despite having rear sets and drop bars I managed to pick it up and ride it home in Church's brogues and lived to tell the tale :what:

RD400!!...... aahh the old stink wheel! 2 stroke at its best!

Got to love Cadwell on a bike !!!! :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back