Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New garage floor

g11ger

My new garage floor is complete!

I have just bought a Cayman to put on it and am thoroughly looking forward to picking it up next week.

Roll on better weather!!

Attachments

• garage_gif_323.gif
    garage_gif_323.gif
    210.9 KB · Views: 4,611
Jealous!! Very nice. Also admiring your tool chests too :thumb:

Very smart I'm going to be painting my garage floor when the weather picks up.... Is the logo a stencil ?

It is a decal I picked up from eBay. I painted the floor with an epoxy resin then laid the decal on and put two coats of clear epoxy resin over the top. Epoxy is the best floor paint I have ever used as it goes off rock hard and sets very quickly. Should last a life time (I hope). All in cost was around £150.

Any links to decal and floor paint please ?

You must have short legs for that chair :eek:

Very very cool!

I'm going to use an epoxy floor paint, but I wasn't allowed to add a Porsche logo by the commander in chief (I own the Porsche so perhaps that's one fight I don't need to take).

I've got good lighting (a combination of natural light and artificial light), plenty of electrical sockets and an upgraded power line, and a worktop, and I will also add some storage shelves (we all have parts to be installed), a beer fridge, some speakers, and a stool. I also have a couple of posters to hang, and I plan to hang a couple of old parts on the walls - an old strut brace from a Subaru, an old three spoke steering wheel - for the ambience.

And I'll be relegating the garden tools, hoses and what not to the shed, so it's a clean(ish) environment.

This lot should keep me busy this autumn.

g11ger said:
My new garage floor is complete!

I have just bought a Cayman to put on it and am thoroughly looking forward to picking it up next week.

Roll on better weather!!

Great flooring - did you do this yourself or get somebody in, love the Porsche logo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back