Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centurian Auto, near Kettering - any feedback

Eurorrocket

Has anyone on the forum had any experience viewing or buying from Centurian? It's a new dealer to me and I have no experience of them, but they appear to have some interesting cars in stock.

No experience of Centurian, but can thoroughly recommend Dove House at Rushden for similar stock. They also have a brilliant service team - who have won the 911uk service award for the past 2 years.

flying_scotsman said:
No experience of Centurian, but can thoroughly recommend Dove House at Rushden for similar stock. They also have a brilliant service team - who have won the 911uk service award for the past 2 years.

:yeah:

Speak to Tony at DHM, wouldn't meet a more genuine bloke in your life.

After my visit to OPC, I went to DHM to get their 'advisories' checked over. Tony there went through every one with me, under the car, and advised what to do or not to do.

Couple of pics of some of their stock, had about 12/14 more cars there:

NOT FOR SALE - The Boss's car 1 of 5 RHD in the UK

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back