Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice Zanzibar MK1 996 GT3 For sale at 911Virgin

kas750

Zandvoort
996 GT3 Mk1 £59,995 - Due In

96 GT3 Mk1
996 GT3 Mk1 For Sale
Top Speed 189 mph
0-62 4.8 s
Engine Capacity 3600 cc
Power 360 bhp
Torque 370 Nm
Mileage 70,000 mls
1999£59,995

614_Porsche_For_Sale_996olm1b_1.jpg

614_Porsche_For_Sale_996nwcc3_9.jpg

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/614/996GT3Mk1/

Nice, but very strong money for something with 70k miles on the clock. Someone might pay it... :?:

Disco said:
Nice, but very strong money for something with 70k miles on the clock. Someone might pay it... :?:

Not me - far too many bags :what:

I like the typo at the end of the ad :) Very true!

15 year old car is too leggy with 70k :? It will be sold by end of week.

Cunno said:

For the money yes. Knock off 10k or so and that would be a fairer price I reckon. But dealers aren't out to sell for a fair price at the end of the day, they're there to sell for the most someone will pay. At that price it's in strange territory. An investor won't pay that, and someone into trackdays wouldn't either. Or would they. Could be wrong though obviously but if it sells for that price then the economy is about to collapse (again).

Roro, 911uk Uber Chief Economist-Tsar

Careful or the 911v fella will be along to scold us for talikng their car down.

As we have all said, many, many , many times its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it :lol:

I agree though, i would not pay that for that.

Strong money for sure, but given the car and it's mileage etc?

I am not in the market, but I suspect it will go in a breath?

Cunno said:

Some of us just buy cars to look at and polish. We aren't all in to driving like you you know.
Certainly strong money, but with so few around they are very difficult to price.

MC

will be gone soon that's for sure. right colour and spec and looks very very well looked after

4.6k miles a year. hardly leggy! just run in ;-)

MisterCorn said:
Certainly strong money, but with so few around they are very difficult to price.

MC

And that's why it will sell, if your in the market for Mk 1 how many others are for sale?
Compare to the 997rs market or 993 or 964 these cars are under valued considering how few are uk registered.

Have you seen the price of a challenge stradale these days?

These are an absolute bargain in comparison!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back