Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Feature Video- Black Mamba 930

testdr

Hi guys,

Just finished with a short feature video of a friends black 930. I know its not 993-related, but gotta love that rear-end. I will have one for a SY 993 next year.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it !
http://youtu.be/HZbkvf8BBSk

1.jpg

Cheers !!

Nice vid, great sounds :thumb:

Singapore?

I can hear the asphalt calling :grin:

TJ :bye:

Great short film on an iconic version of the 911. Yes it will be appreciated more on this forum if it happened to be a 993 but for me at least though I have a 993 under the seat of my pants when driving and I have Porsche under my skin all the time! The marque never stops giving me a buzz whatever the model. Next Porsches in my sight: a 930 and a 356 - when I win the lottery - so likely never goin' to happen. PS also have my dream sight on a BMW 3.0CSi.

:grin: Not a 993 in sight. "I much prefer the froggey eye" I think the chap said :thumb:

Great video I'm hoping to try something similar in the new year if it's half as good as yours I'll be happy. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back