Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

and today's C4S bargain of the day is........

Alex

That is a chaep car.

Someone may grab a great entry point car

Cheap car for a reason, milage condition history looks good from a distance. :?:

:eek: I'm almost tempted myself. One owner :?:

Must say that does look like an awesome lot of car for the money. So cheap!
Even if it is tiptronic :hand:

955matt said:
Something fishy there for sure. :

Matt :nooo:

Actually scanning other auto trader c4s prices I'm beginning to think the same.
:dont know:

Well I've acquired some cheap cars in my time with nothing wrong with them. Only way to find out is to go and see and do relevants checks. Remember sportline recently bagged a nice 996 for 7.5k.
Sometimes folk just bang them on for a few quid more than they got offered on a trade-in.

170 miles for me so I'm out :nooo:

It's a wrong un for sure the cheap ones always are :eek: and sold by a meerkat odd???

alex yates said:
Well I've acquired some cheap cars in my time with nothing wrong with them. Only way to find out is to go and see and do relevants checks. Remember sportline recently bagged a nice 996 for 7.5k.
Sometimes folk just bang them on for a few quid more than they got offered on a trade-in.

You mean there are people out there who don't bring everything to a forum like this to check every price or transaction........? They just live their lives.....? Who knew....? :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back