Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI - Credible garages/Indies Glasgow way

james.mckenzie

Trainee
Hi all,

Quick one - Planning on viewing a car over the next couple of weekends up Glasgow way. Any recommendations of a PPI outfit? I'd want leak down tests done also. They don't have to have a letterhead that impresses the armchair professionals either - I prefer people who know what they're doing not looking like they know.

Regs,

James

James,

I haven`t used Stuart however he used to carry out inspections up here for Peter Morgan I believe no idea on cost Motortune in Shott`s also have a very good rep.

Peter at motortune is your man, great guy and his advice is stellar. If you need an intro let me know.

You Also have George Morrison near Rutherglen and off course Porsche Glasgow. Have used both in the past, George for my previously owned 964 - he knows the cars well.

In saying that I would go to Peter at Motortune - top bloke!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back