Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996TT Cab reduced to sell

jako999

Trainee
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=5575

Hi all I have reduced the sale price of my Turbo Cab to £27495 ono as I think it would be better of gone and someone else can enjoy it I can then invest the money to raise more money for my 991 Cab :D Its on ebay under item number 321596108895 or its on the for sale section.

Thanks

jako999 said:
Hi all I have reduced the sale price of my Turbo Cab to £27495 ono as I think it would be better of gone and someone else can enjoy it I can then invest the money to raise more money for my 991 Cab :D Its on ebay under item number 321596108895 or its on the for sale section.

Thanks

Get the radiators replaced mate: " ....well they need doing as I have to refill the header tank every two weeks"

Also - get an OPC or Indy to confirm in writing that the coolant loss is due to a rad leak. The ad reads as if the car might have a head gasket or other 'issue' that is potentially chewing through coolant. I think you noted coolant loss last year after you bought it, so the rad replacement would be a no-brainer if that was my car and i wanted to sell her.

With the rads replaced and no coolant being lost any potential buyer will no longer have a reason to walk away from a purchase. It will sell quickly with that issue sorted.

Whatever you decide, GLWTS. Let us know what the 991 is like :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back