Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

[SOLD} Genuine 19" Sport Classic "Fuchs" with

TargaT

Hi

I've sold my 997 4s now, so have the Sport Classic Fuchs that i had fitted to it to sell.

They are 11.5" on the back and 8.5" on the front. Tyres are 305/30/ZR19 rears, and 235/35/ZR19 fronts, pilot sport N2's all round. Also including the black centre caps, 15mm spacers for the rear and the extra set of locking nuts these require, plus a full set of black wheel bolts. All genuine Porsche supplied by OPC Byfleet in Feb this year (receipts available), and covered less than 500 dry miles. They are immaculate. SOLD

Collection only from Cobham, Surrey, KT11.

Thanks
Tonyq

fuchs1.JPG

fuchs2.JPG

Sadly out of my price range. Esp just before Xmas.

Why'd you sell the Targa?

Brand new with tyres, these wheels are pushing £4k. So it will be a good buy for anyone who's in the market for such a set.

~ Maxie

Will these fit a 996 turbo without any messing about do you know?

Hi Whitehorse. The lure of an earlier 911 was too big for me, so the 997 had to go to make way for a 964 which I'm on the hunt for now. Missing the T4S right now as it had an amazing spec, but hopefully there'll be something else in its place soon.

Thanks Maxie, a bargain indeed :)

Jibaro, I've replied to your PM, thanks.

Tony

Maxie said:
Brand new with tyres, these wheels are pushing £4k. So it will be a good buy for anyone who's in the market for such a set.

~ Maxie

Porsche often run special offers on wheels. I've been offered these in the past from OPC for circa £2500 inc tyres fitted inc of VAT. Nice wheels.

IMI A said:
Maxie said:

~ Maxie

Porsche often run special offers on wheels. I've been offered these in the past from OPC for circa £2500 inc tyres fitted inc of VAT. Nice wheels.

£2927 is the cheapest that I can currently see, so (particularly given the bolts and centre caps) the OP is offering at a nice enough price. I am rather surprised that nobody has snapped them up yet - I reckon that they look lovely. Someone out there must want a Christmas present for their wide bodied 997 :?:

Disco said:
IMI A said:
Maxie said:

~ Maxie

£2927 is the cheapest that I can currently see, so (particularly given the bolts and centre caps) the OP is offering at a nice enough price. I am rather surprised that nobody has snapped them up yet - I reckon that they look lovely. Someone out there must want a Christmas present for their wide bodied 997 :?:

Thanks Disco :thumbs: They have a set of genuine Porsche spacers and genuine Porsche secondary locking nuts too :wink:

Unfortunately Danny has been advised against fitting them on his 996 Turbo so they are still available.

Tony

These are back up for sale after an agreed ale feel through due to lack of funds from the buyer.

Tony

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back