Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Complete respray

unclefish

Barcelona
Can anyone recomend anyone to do a complete respray for my Targa in the Norwich area ? :?:

Cant help in that area but it's come to this has it Unc? :nooo: If they're paying for it good stuff :thumb: Might be worth whipping the screen out and checking/curing any scuttle rust if its not been done and you make a contribution :dont know:

Unfortunately the readys have to come out from under my bed ( I seem to be quite a long way under, so it could now be Auntiefish's dosh)

No insurnce claim for this :frustrated:

Can highly recommend Wayne Parker at Norwich Premier Coachworks - 01603 615172. Has done some paintwork on my 964 and he does a lot of resto work for Mike Roberts, who always seems to have some rare older Porches that need work.

Certainly knows the brand..

Thanks Chris I shall give him a look after the weekend :D

Can't offer any recommendations in Norwich area but given the relatively small cost of trailering these days its worth looking further afield to get what you want.

Given its no small cost for the respray a little extra for peace of mind?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back