Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zingari wants a 993 (don't all rush)

Kimbo

Paul Ricard
It's there on his signature: 993 Wanted.

Woo-hoo.

Form a orderly queue, but I was here first.

993 Targa. 138,000 careful miles. Spaz-tronic. Silver. Blue-ish Interior (looks black at night). Characterful dents. Never leaks when it's not raining. Comfort seats (blue).Everything works apart from a couple of things. Last of the Air-Cooleds. Offers circa £42,500. No p/ex for camel jock straps etc. Snooze you lose etc.

993 c2 coupe manual low miles ( The one everyone wants) and there's no blue nowhere innit, no aircon so I'll take offers circa 50 k :?:

993 c2 manual ex Kimbos car - nearly at 100k miles so an absolute bargain at £85k - I will pm my bank details for the deposit shortly :D

You paid me £95k and now selling it for £85k? Mate, that's a hit.

Nice of you to do it for Zingari though.

Respect :thumb:

Kimbo said:
You paid me £95k and now selling it for £85k? Mate, that's a hit.

Nice of you to do it for Zingari though.

Respect :thumb:

I like to help out a fellow 993 enthusiast Kim, that's what this forums all about :D

Plus I'm sitting by the pool pissed and its only £10k loss ! :grin:

SimonMoore said:
993 c2 manual ex Kimbos car - nearly at 100k miles so an absolute bargain at £85k - I will pm my bank details for the deposit shortly :D
I've underpriced mine 75k please :thumbs:

I think he wants to park it next to his 964

You know what they say about a gorgeous bird looking even better next to an ugly one.

:takescover:

128k full OPC history and possibly the first RHD 993 in the country. C2 manual coupe, low owners, working aircon. Bargain at 32k

Needs to be sold by Saturday so no pressure.

You know it makes sense. :)

Kimbo said:
SimonMoore said:
Plus I'm sitting by the pool pissed and its only £10k loss ! :grin:

Talking of which, where's jontt?

You called, in the UK now until Feb :nooo:

Anyway back on topic and I'll take this seriously, lowish mileage 993 C4S, totally standard as it left the factory :grin: £99,995 and I'll throw in a tank of the finest unleaded and drop it off for him as he's virtually a neighbour :thumb:

:hand: Actually there is a 1998 Targa for sale in AutoTrader @£25k. The most desirable (iris) blue, obviously a varioram AND with those horrible hard back seats but black and not the usual cack blue interior. Becker period stereo and some funny gearstick that moves in 7 positions with the assistance of the pedal left of the brake. Same owner since 2005 and used daily hence 150k miles. It does have AC and the roof works. Looks very original.

But as you keep telling me @100k+ miles they are not worth a carrot and it has a saggy boot pocket plus the Mobil 1 engine sticker is ripped at the bottom so I cant check if its the original part number I've not ventured any further than my armchair :roll:

Bit of a haggle say £23.5, seats out sold to Nessy and exchanged for standards probably means it stand you at £20k. Overpriced :dont know:

:floor:

Zingari said:
:hand: Actually there is a 1998 Targa for sale in AutoTrader @£25k. The most desirable (iris) blue, obviously a varioram AND with those horrible hard back seats but black and not the usual cack blue interior. Becker period stereo and some funny gearstick that moves in 7 positions with the assistance of the pedal left of the brake. Same owner since 2005 and used daily hence 150k miles. It does have AC and the roof works. Looks very original.

But as you keep telling me @100k+ miles they are not worth a carrot and it has a saggy boot pocket plus the Mobil 1 engine sticker is ripped at the bottom so I cant check if its the original part number I've not ventured any further than my armchair :roll:

Bit of a haggle say £23.5, seats out sold to Nessy and exchanged for standards probably means it stand you at £20k. Overpriced :dont know:

:floor:

:hand:

there is a nice 55k miler on ebay, has your name all over it

best snap it up, before the price goes up another £6.5k

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/porsche-911-993-wide-body-VAD-/271680968750

This is one just became available within Zingari's budget... but prices are rising, so best act quickly!

Attachments

• porsche_911_389.jpg
    porsche_911_389.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 7,007
^ :thumb:

When you can't buy any manual coupe for under £50k, this will look like a bargain at £18500.

35mf507.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back