Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What do you make of this one for sale?

Its the law of diminishing returns when you modify an older car...originality is everything and when you start to modify you severely restrict the market potential..I can see little to recommend that car if I am honest..

Even though I'm not a fan of the flat nose, and don't like modded/converted cars, that looks pretty immaculate from those pics. Worth a look up close.

Provided the mileage is verifiable and the car has no corrosion, I think it's definitely worth a look.

The biggest negative for me is the flat nose......they are just so ugly!! Surely the front wings are the prime attraction of a 911,they just look so good why would you get rid of them to make a car look like this!!

Look nice, very good colour but pricing needs to reflect the conversion

but as you've seen, they are slow sellers and there are a few originals out there

but if it's genuine low mileage with a fine history then certainly worth a closer look, checking crucially when the conversion was done

BUT get a PPI done on the car, it's 28 years old, so you're need to see what's underneath

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back