Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Site has gone whacky on ipad?

Senoj

Is it just me?

It's totally foobarred.

313562b14b5f15ae8503326ade470208_zps6701730d.jpg

Mine does that sometimes and then rights itself for no reason that I can find. :dont know:

must get an Ipad to check this :pc:

That would be good!

th_f8316a0683d592a9a3fc4403a2b1a6b7_zpse0afac94.jpg

Move on from an iPad 1 :grin:

I'm on iPad bla bla it's working ok :thumb:

I had a trouble free experience on my iPad for about 18 months but more recently (last 2 or 3 months) it has been buggy as hell :pc:

I now have to suffer the indignity of
- having to provide/resubmit login details every few times I visit the site
- session freezing in the middle of writing a post/reply, losing the text in the process (happens so often that I often just give up bothering)
- no longer able to attach picture files (wtf??)

There is clearly some kind of new compatibility issue as these problems have only recently surfaced, and since they seem isolated to this forum I can't believe my seasoned tablet is the sole culprit... :frustrated:

chimp911 said:
I had a trouble free experience on my iPad for about 18 months but more recently (last 2 or 3 months) it has been buggy as hell :pc:

I now have to suffer the indignity of
- having to provide/resubmit login details every few times I visit the site
- session freezing in the middle of writing a post/reply, losing the text in the process (happens so often that I often just give up bothering)
- no longer able to attach picture files (wtf??)

There is clearly some kind of new compatibility issue as these problems have only recently surfaced, and since they seem isolated to this forum I can't believe my seasoned tablet is the sole culprit... :frustrated:

:agree:

reviewing these issues

Just happened to me for the first time. Double clicked home key and restarted Safari and it is back to normal. Was pretty funky though.

911UK said:
reviewing these issues

Great :thumb:

I've resorted to time-travelling back to the 90s and use my battered old laptop instead - oh the humanity :eek:

isysman said:
Just happened to me for the first time. Double clicked home key and restarted Safari and it is back to normal. Was pretty funky though.

This worked.

This issue is still happening. I can clear it out by closing the page and restarting the app but it comes back pretty quickly.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back