Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nissan micra S Automatic

grbspeedster

Hockenheim
I know not what you were expecting, but my mother in law has finally decided to stop driving at the age of 88! Having only covered less than 1000 miles for the last few years. The car has been in the family from 6 months old, think it was a demonstrator originally or a pre reg to get sales volume up.
Anyway its a 3 door S with only 34K miles on the clock, it is the chain drive engine so no cambelts to worry about. 1300cc elec windows, central locking and rear seat reposition (only found this out when cleaning) which means can increase boot space if you need. Full 12 months MOT with no advisories (22 Nov 2015). Very easy and nice car to drive, surprisingly quiet and responsive. Ideal shopping/2nd car or to put young driver in . £1550 ovno

Attachments

• micra1_127.jpg
    micra1_127.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 91
  • micra2_185.jpg
    micra2_185.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 91
  • micra3_186.png
    micra3_186.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 91
These are great little cars, had a 1.4 SE until I sold it nearly 2 years ago when I bought my Boxster 987. Never had any trouble with it during its 76,000 mile life

These are great little cars, had a 1.4 SE until I sold it nearly 2 years ago when I bought my Boxster 987. Never had any trouble with it during its 76,000 mile life

Whats happened to this site? Feckin minis and nissan micras for sale.Get a grip whatever a moderator is or does.

Perhaps you need to look at the site it does have a section for other cars, :floor: perhaps it's only us older members that see this

grbspeedster said:
Perhaps you need to look at the site it does have a section for other cars, :floor: perhaps it's only us older members that see this

Humble apologies,I was still seething after reading about the stupid mini for sale that WASNT in 'other cars for sale and wanted'.

Hi
Can moderators please delete
Wish I had more could have sold it 6 times over

Well done :thumb: I was just about to see if you were interested in a part ex

I bought my mrs a Mini today. As such I can sell her Micra. 1998 2 owners from new 1.0 auto. Guess what.... Genuine 12k from new. Not a mis print. Got the SH and old MOTs. Bright red and I put the fandango Alpine stereo Into it that came in my 993. It's got the standard parking dings but in VERY GOOD SHAPE. I want £1200 less than I paid for my Cannondale. Be quick.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back