Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can 911 Virgin sell a green 993 C2 with 100k+ miles?

Porsche News

It's Due in..

Priced about right for Trade*

but of course it's in that love it leave it, Aventura Green, that has always been one of the slower selling colours to sell

so then Tom at 911 Virgin, it might be time to unlock Henry with his latest ISO8 updates and get him to work....

:thumbs:

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/904/993C2CoupeManual/

993 C2 Coupe Manual £35,995

993 C2 Coupe 6 speed manual transmission. A truly exceptional example and a car we know particularly well having supplied it to the previous owner in 2007 and to the owner before that in 2002. First registered 25/08/1995 M-registration (supplied originally by AFN Guildford). Finished in Aventura Metallic with Black leather interior. An impeccable service history, flawless coachwork and a beautifully preserved interior. This really is up there with the best of them. A Street Concours car that drives without fault.

18" Turbo alloys (genuine lightweight hollow spokes), Climate controlled air conditioning, hard backed sports seats, sunroof, rear wiper, clear lenses, electric windows / mirrors, remote central locking, Alarm / immobiliser security, ABS, power steering, HID upgraded headlights, RS Clutch and flywheel, recently replaced Porsche Sports suspension, RS sports exhaust back boxes, Porsche motorsport air box (original supplied with car), JVC Chameleon single din headunit, RS style gear selector and driver/passenger airbag.

101,000 recorded miles.

904_Porsche_For_Sale_993bst1a_2.jpg

904_Porsche_For_Sale_993bst2_3.jpg

(*subject to full 111 point 911uk approved 'Zingari' appraisal)

It'll fly out, underpriced. Its got £7k worth of seats and wheels for christ sake ! :bandit:

Zingari, get in their lad, it may be your last chance to pick one up for less than £40k :floor:

Looks lovely! Classic understated NB example. Worth every penny!

Just out of interest, you can't really call the 993 aircon 'climate controlled' can you?

In my opinion it's just plain old aircon I reckon, or are there more than one type on 993?

Will

Porsche News said:
It's Due in..

Priced about right for Trade*

but of course it's in that love it leave it, Aventura Green, that has always been one of the slower selling colours to sell

so then Tom at 911 Virgin, it might be time to unlock Henry with his latest ISO8 updates and get him to work....

:thumbs:

http://www.911virgin.com/porscheforsale/904/993C2CoupeManual/

993 C2 Coupe Manual £35,995

993 C2 Coupe 6 speed manual transmission. A truly exceptional example and a car we know particularly well having supplied it to the previous owner in 2007 and to the owner before that in 2002. First registered 25/08/1995 M-registration (supplied originally by AFN Guildford). Finished in Aventura Metallic with Black leather interior. An impeccable service history, flawless coachwork and a beautifully preserved interior. This really is up there with the best of them. A Street Concours car that drives without fault.

18" Turbo alloys (genuine lightweight hollow spokes), Climate controlled air conditioning, hard backed sports seats, sunroof, rear wiper, clear lenses, electric windows / mirrors, remote central locking, Alarm / immobiliser security, ABS, power steering, HID upgraded headlights, RS Clutch and flywheel, recently replaced Porsche Sports suspension, RS sports exhaust back boxes, Porsche motorsport air box (original supplied with car), JVC Chameleon single din headunit, RS style gear selector and driver/passenger airbag.

101,000 recorded miles.

904_Porsche_For_Sale_993bst2_3.jpg

(*subject to full 111 point 911uk approved 'Zingari' appraisal)

Yes well priced in current market, the colours marmite, but plenty would go for it, everything else stacks up, for me mileage was more important, but if that was low miles it would be 45k LBH. Remember theres another in Ventura up at the moment with low miles for 49995! Sold by the weekend for sure .....

....... and a terrific colour ...... well it seems it has a bigger following than some might think by the amount of compliments I have had about mine ........ the days of it bring called a marmite colour are dead and gone ...... :)

Come on ......let's face it's one helluva lot better than ...... safe as houses boring silver ....... :floor:

;)

They certainly know how to photograph well - there is another Aventura for sale which looks a different colour altogether when compared side by side:

ad5487_img10_large.jpg

To anyone on the fence regarding the colour, and they shouldn't be because its brilliant & underrated :bandit:, the 911V photo goes a long way to tempt them.

Nice example
Underpriced, and I actually like that colour...... :thumb:

Will Statt said:
Just out of interest, you can't really call the 993 aircon 'climate controlled' can you?
In my opinion it's just plain old aircon I reckon, or are there more than one type on 993?

I was under the impression that it was climate control as you can select a temperature, and then the CCU will maintain that temperature?

On my old VW Golf, I have an AC switch, a fan dial and a Hot/Cold dial. I believe this is simple AC as I cannot control or maintain a particular temperature....

Its a great colour. :thumb:

Car looks good and I agree 911V do always have nice pics of their cars.

as an aside, I do get confused about what threads are allowed in the 993 section. I liked seeing the pictures tp81 put up of his turbo at a DKK meet but that got moved.

I don't want to get into the whole site sponsor debate but I am surprised to see you promoting the car here and not in the for sale thread.

Thanks for the all the feedback guys. Not on here to hawk my wares. Just noticed the thread and thought I would say hi. We sold the car a number of years ago to a member on this forum, not so active, but he does post now and then. I thought we were asking strong money for it but felt the car would stand the price. Car is currently in prep so not available for viewing just yet but rest assured it is a good one. All Zingari 111 point checks welcome.

Thanks to 911UK and it's members for your support over the years

Cheers
Tom

Re: 993

TomH said:
Thanks for the all the feedback guys. Not on here to hawk my wares. Just noticed the thread and thought I would say hi. We sold the car a number of years ago to a member on this forum, not so active, but he does post now and then. I thought we were asking strong money for it but felt the car would stand the price. Car is currently in prep so not available for viewing just yet but rest assured it is a good one. All Zingari 111 point checks welcome.

Thanks to 911UK and it's members for your support over the years

Cheers
Tom

Nice car Tom and no doubt worth the money based on condition but mileage is still highish. Or perhaps the alternative view is the red 993 you sold recently should really have been at £40k with 34k miles less? Same may be goes for your 3.2C which flew out the door before you even got pics up? Can't be easy to replace this older stock so honestly think hats off to you guys for pricing these older cars reasonably in a red hot market.

Re: 993

TomH said:
........... All Zingari 1111 point checks welcome......

I've corrected that for you :wink:

ps his 964 anniversary + how much cash will he need to put in :floor:

Sorry Brian, you know we love you :thumbs:

Always very difficult to value these cars with pricing being so subjective. I think we do probably get it wrong on occasion (price wise) despite us doing it for a living. Although I never want to give a car away I don't want to be seen to take the piss either. Repeat business is very important to us and the long term view we take perhaps tempers, to a certain extent, the price we ask for something. We are more likely to be able to buy the car back without offending our customer. Selling the same car 2 or 3 times over the course of time is, in my view, commercially better for us than selling it once for a few grand more. With regard to Spongebobs Red 993 though, I would agree, it was too cheap !!

Cheers
Tom

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back