Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Messages Parked in Outbox

PaulPorsche

I've sent and received messages without any issues in the past however, recently a couple of messages I've sent (replies) have ended up in my outbox.

There doesn't appear to be a purge prompt...

??

They stay there until they are read.

MC

I only noticed it when I checked sent items.

So, until they're read, they won;t show as sent either?

Glassman said:
I only noticed it when I checked sent items.

So, until they're read, they won;t show as sent either?

Also, if people don't subscribe to Email alerts of a new message then replies can take longer as they have to log on and notice they have a new message.
:)

I don't subscribe to Email alerts for any site, I like to keep my Email/phone limited to stuff that matters. I don't want to wake up and see a red light on the phone 'Oh god, Is Mum ok?!!!'...

...and then see it's just some mindless news feed from some website or forum, or some idiot in the USA asking me a question about my Ebay item despite me stating I won't post there.
:x

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back