Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 turbo advice please

Jason Taylor

Montreal
Thinking of selling my 57 plate turbo to part fund a house purchase and looking for advise as to where to pitch the price for a private sale.
The car is in excellent condition full dealer history, mileage is high at 69500, manual sport chrono short shift, black with extended leather, minor service due March 2016.

Any ideas

Without seeing pics, I'd say £35k top end? Possibly a bit more for a pristine example.

~ Maxie

Hard to say without knowing colour, full spec, if any transferable warranty remains, tyre condition, any modifications etc etc.

I would price it at around 40k and gauge interest level, if it is a mint car 40k starting point is not at all unreasonable- not all buyers are put of by higher miles and 69,500 isn't outrageous.

There are two prices, the buying price £45 K

The selling price £ 20 K

:hand:

I just bought a smaller house and kept the Pork :D

I'd price it at £37,995 and take the first £36k offered. That's probably still better than you get offered as a part-ex.

GLWTS :thumb:

Maxie said:
Without seeing pics, I'd say £35k top end? Possibly a bit more for a pristine example.

~ Maxie
That's abou what I thought, wouldn't be dissapointed with mid 30's, might test the market at £37,000 and see what happens, cheers guys.

I handed mine back to Porsche, the OPC / Porsche sold it on auction due to similiar mileage!
Not sure how much it went for... Needed front re spray due to stone chips otherwise very good. I suspect 35-36k
Good luck :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back