Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which would you have: a 991 GT3, 650s or a Speciale?

You almost have....yer git!

Chief said:
You almost have....yer git!

Ha ha, that was my first thought too.

MC

:grin:

I promised myself a lambo next so going for a macca as well might see me having a very difficult conversation with the accountant :thewife:

Chimp I need a Ferrari too please, can you PM me your bank account details and PIN numbers and password, thanks ciao

:grin:

Sure, but my bank account is already looking like old mother hubbard's cupboard... :sad:

If I won the lottery (or the bank job comes off) then I'd definitely be picking up a GT3 and Speciale but I'd probably pass on the 650s. To me it's caught somewhere between the other 2 and doesn't really seem to offer anything over and above either...just my tuppence...

Would I get slated if I said that if it was my own money: none of them actually... :-\

Wait for the RS...add another 20k the be as quick as the rari and rarer too.

70k in the bank for track days in Europe and plenty of other giggles !-)

GT3 does look good in that blue and holds its own.

The macca does nothing for me in that colour. Needs to be orange or yellow with multi spoke black wheels. Hate those 650s wheels. GT3 wheels are a work of art!!

Disco said:
Would I get slated if I said that if it was my own money: none of them actually... :-\

Not by me you wouldn't, feel exactly the same way.

Which is sad really as one of life's motivators is the next car acquisition...

Senoj said:
Disco said:

Just because you wouldn't blow £200k on a car even if you had it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the chase of buying your next car. I wouldn't blow that much either, but love the chase of getting a new car. All being well I'll be getting one this week :thumb:

MC

MisterCorn said:
Senoj said:
Disco said:

Just because you wouldn't blow £200k on a car even if you had it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the chase of buying your next car. I wouldn't blow that much either, but love the chase of getting a new car. All being well I'll be getting one this week :thumb:

MC

Yes, but. I mean the desire for the next car...iyou know that feeling when you really want something and you start applying the man maths and everything....thats the bit i'm missing..

Senoj said:
MisterCorn said:
Senoj said:
Disco said:

MC

Yes, but. I mean the desire for the next car...iyou know that feeling when you really want something and you start applying the man maths and everything....thats the bit i'm missing..

I do know exactly where you're coming from.....and the only cars which
really, truthfully, excite me are the P1 and 918, but the prices are way
over my head and even my man math's won't work !!!. :roll:

Man maths got me this far with my balls still intact so I'm happy to sit back and succumb to its unquestionable logic :puh:

Blasphemy but I'd go italian without a shadow of a doubt

Yup Italian for me too, after spending a day with a 650S...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back