Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aftermarket Wheels on 997TT

Nuri

Trainee
Guys,

I'm looking for some inspiration, as want to change from standard turbo wheels to something a little more special. I'll be keeping the the standard wheels for track use, but for day to day, i want something different. If any of you out there have done this, please share pics.

Thanks in advance, and looking forward to the delights that will follow.

Nuri

I've just ordered these BBS F1 for my 997 turbo. Rimstyle are distributors

[email protected]

Attachments

• f0119444_21234058_465.jpg
    f0119444_21234058_465.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 10,603
Hi Nuri, speak to RPM Technik re HRE's as they are a main dealer :thumb:

Definitely nice wheels.

ohhhhhhh help me,,,,so many wheels and i want more???

so superb choices so far, fantastic looking wheels

the wife will shoot me, i have my std hollow spokes, run at the moment oz ultreleggra hlts, got a set of techart IIs and some gt3rs items too

please don't show me any more gorgous pictures as i cannot help myself

Hi Nuri
I'm doing the exact same thing as you, new set of wheels and keeping my old ones for track days.
I have a C4s so same body as yours just not as fast!

To stay within my budget I have gone for HRE FF01 wheels
Link:
http://www.prestigewheelcentre.co.uk/alloy-wheels-c1/hre-wheels-hre-ff01-silver-p11886
With my trade discount I got 10% off.

automotive_connoisseur_execstudio_hre_wheels_monoblock_p40s_porsche_997_turbo_911_brushed_tinted_clear_01.jpg (1024à—680)

Decided also to get some new Michelin Pilot Super sports.
Good price from love tyres.com

235/35/19. £140. 305/30/19. £231

£755 all in including delivery!!
Best price I know of out there and I am in the motor trade.
Happy to know of any cheaper😄
Also got new TPMS sensors set of four self learning no recoding £233 for four!

Need any more info glad to help
Dave

Cheers guys,

Chris, can you email me your availability over the next couple of weeks. Would like to have the standard rims refurbed when you are next in the Heathrow area. I'm around all week if you can squeeze me in. Just looking for standard refurb and new valves.

Cheers,

I wouldn't buy anything from ProjeX or whatever they are called. I ordered wheels from them, last year (before I knew I could have the GT2RS wheels) and from the very first phone call I got a bad vibe. Arrogant bellends. And when I asked for the guy to send me a receipt for the 3 grand he'd charged to my card, he started telling me that people who were much more important than me had spent much more! Then he basically said he didn't want my custom (because I asked for a copy of the receipt). Bunch of arrogant idiots

I'd agree Ultraleggeras from OZ the best (5 stud) wheel for a Turbo.

iqYIegpk.jpg

Hi Nuri great to meet you last night.

Your turbo looks lovely especially with the front number plate removed.

Look forward to seeing some nice looking concaves on the blue beast.

Nuri

Hi, i have some Techart Formula III's that i might sell if you are interested?? loaded with Continental rubber. they are almost 100% perfect (one wheel has a slight paint over run on the rim).

Were refurbed by the previous owner prior to when i bought them and are guaranteed straight and true ..... i mounted them for a 'fast' run to test them

in essence they are surplus at the moment as i have settled on OZ HLTs for summer and GT2's for winter (i have my original hollows too!!!!). however to note the tECHART'S are not the lightest wheel around if you are worried about unsprung weight and all that???

i am located in Middlesex

Regards...send PM if you want

What about some Turbo IIs? Huge improvement over the Turbo Is imo:

porsche-porsche-997-turbo.jpg

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
What about some Turbo IIs? Huge improvement over the Turbo Is imo:

porsche-porsche-997-turbo.jpg

~ Maxie

They are a great looking wheel. Porsche do make some of the best wheels for their cars. Not terribly expensive as well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back