Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wiper blades that don't judder & squeak

Peter B

Montreal
Could someone post a link to the replacement wiper blades that allegedly wipe the glass smoothly without any judder.

Yes - I am using the car in the rain!!

Thank you

:eek:

PIAA and yes I have used them :wack:

Bosch and RainX, Halfords is your friend.

And keep the original arm clips as the new ones have a habit of not fitting.
[/list]

+1 for PIAA. Work well on my car with the protect and coat that came with them. They look good too and the arms allow you to fit the widget in the correct place. Lots of rally drivers use them because the silicon is hard wearing as well as improving the way the screen clears the more they get used.

+1 for PIAA.

They do work very well indeed.

I only have them fitted at the front, as I could not find the correct size for the rear in stock anywhere at a sensible price.

Mine came from www.fasteronline.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------
1 x Piaa Silicone Wiper Blade 18 inch (450mm) Size 7 (WS45EB) = £22.00
1 x Piaa Silicone Wiper Blade 15 inch (380mm) Size 4 (WS38EB) = £22.00

They were about the cheapest I could find at the time, taking delivery charges into account as well (these were free delivery).

I also use the PIAA blades. They aren't great at scraping bugs off the screen so you may have to scrub your screen with a brush from time to time but in the rain they are spot on. I use rain-x anyway so this helps them perform well

Thanks all for advice

PIAAs on order

:D

Peter B said:
Thanks all for advice

PIAAs on order

:D

Peter, they work best with rain x on the windscreen.

Make you sure follow the instructions before you start using them and prepare your windscreen for them for maximum results.

Thanks - I'm using Rain X already but it doesn't seem to work below about 35!

P

993 Wiper blades

Bought mine (BOSCH) off Ebay a couple of weeks, (£10 !) no problems to date; however ones, also Bosch, I bought last year from Halfords did n't last long before the grubby squeak! I should point out my 993 has done 140K on what I think looks like the original screen, so comes with a degree of wear and tear, so not the best environment for wiper blades.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back