Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

rear wing question

aidan

Recently purchased a 3.4S Cayman - my first Porsche.
Car was totally standard but have since fitted a custom fab exhaust which has made the slightly quite standard sound a bit better. To be fair it possibly a tad TOO loud but should quieten down with a few miles on it.

The only thing that I dislike on the Cayman looks wise if the long rear deck / small lip spoiler. Have looked on various forums and really like the Strosek type wing that fits on original mounting points. However can't seem to find any stockiest and only other similar options seem to be from across the pond in the US. I know the Cayman wasn't sold in great numbers but still would have thought a UK or Euro supplier would have had something along these lines.

There is a guy in France doing wings but they are carbon and are bolted through the rear hatch - something that I'm not keen on. Also they aren't cheap - being carbon.

Want to keep the wing (if I find one) same colour as car, hence no real requirement for expensive CF.

Any help??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back